hi all iam new....

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

ghostfox

hi all iam new....

Post by ghostfox » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:57 am

hi there all u mecha fans i guess iam just about as nuts when come to this stuf as the rest of u lol well anywho... i wanted to know if anyone gots templates for mecha designs iam writing my own story and wanted a info sheet to help me thanks i was thinking about usin the mekton z books i have witch are pretty old but still usable anyway thanks for your help and feel free to add me to msn if u want to... my email is there some were.

fulcy

Re: hi all iam new....

Post by fulcy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:42 am

ghostfox wrote:hi there all u mecha fans i guess iam just about as nuts when come to this stuf as the rest of u lol well anywho... i wanted to know if anyone gots templates for mecha designs iam writing my own story and wanted a info sheet to help me thanks i was thinking about usin the mekton z books i have witch are pretty old but still usable anyway thanks for your help and feel free to add me to msn if u want to... my email is there some were.
First, take a breath, type slowly, and in complete (not run on) sentences. Now, what are you asking for?

ghostfox

Re: hi all iam new....

Post by ghostfox » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:57 am

fulcy wrote:
ghostfox wrote:hi there all u mecha fans i guess iam just about as nuts when come to this stuf as the rest of u lol well anywho... i wanted to know if anyone gots templates for mecha designs iam writing my own story and wanted a info sheet to help me thanks i was thinking about usin the mekton z books i have witch are pretty old but still usable anyway thanks for your help and feel free to add me to msn if u want to... my email is there some were.
First, take a breath, type slowly, and in complete (not run on) sentences. Now, what are you asking for?

mecha data sheets lol srry iam tired havent got any sleep this hole week

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:34 pm

Hi Ghost - this site has some prety usefull data on many mecha - I think you should find it usefull.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

Altron

Post by Altron » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:41 pm

SteamTrooper wrote:Hi Ghost - this site has some prety usefull data on many mecha - I think you should find it usefull.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm
SINNNAAAAAR! HERETIC!

Mahq < Gears Online

Just cause we're nicer.

And welcome ghostfox. You might want to consider down-sizing your avatar. It's huge.

Newton

Post by Newton » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:53 am

Welcome, ghostfox!

Have fun here! It's a cool site, and getting better all the time.

Oh, and GO TO SLEEP. We'll be here when you wake up... :o

-Newt