First post!

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Lurker

First post!

Post by Lurker » Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:18 pm

I was looking at this site, and it has much potential. It just recently opened too! I think I am the first non-staff to be a member. And just so you know, I got one of my freinds joining right now. This place is great.

Lightning

^^

Post by Lightning » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:25 am

c.c *is that friend*

Anyway, the site is awesome. I really love those mechs on the home page, they kick serious ass. This board will be a great sucess, I can see. You guys, keep up the good work.

*continues starring at the mechs on the home page*

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:52 am

Your lost to the system Lightning. I shoulda uploaded my real Tekkamen banner, but I think it's too big.

And those mech on the homepace....My god. I was in disbelief in how GREAT they looked.

Lightning

.-.

Post by Lightning » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:03 pm

c.c *thwaps Lurker*

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:55 pm

*thwaps Lightning* JERE****! XP

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:19 pm

Thanks for stopping by, guys. Tell your friends.

The image on the home page of this site is also available as a larger wallpaper image in the Downloads section. The artbook it comes from has lots of other cool pictures but I'm trying to get an idea of what people want to see more of before I do a lot more scanning.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

o.o

Post by o.o » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:58 pm

o.o Yeah. Uh... the Lurker dragged us here <.< We've been sent.

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:45 pm

>.> Yea, see, I actually am bringing people here. <.< I have two real smart mech people who might join....dunno. I'll see who else I can get to show-up.

o.o

Post by o.o » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:20 am

I'll see who I can get to show up. I have some buddies who are into the mech, but I dunno if I can get them to show.