Z Gundam Nostalgia

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Z Gundam Nostalgia

Post by Tachyon » Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:48 pm

I've been looking through an old Gundam art book I picked up recently. Gundam Wars Project Z seems to be mostly production art from when the crew was putting Z Gundam together. It's truly interesting to see how things took shape. There's a lot of Nagano Mamoru art intended for Z Gundam that has a very strong 5 Star Stories flavor. Some of the mechanical designs look like a true mix of L-Gaim and Z Gundam. It's definitely worth picking up if you can find it.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:23 am

Gundam wars Project Z is where a lot of the designs on that website link I posted came from(the site was Unknown Project Z),the Epsy Gundam was one of the designs that didn't make it to Zeta Gundam.Did you find it on-line and if so where at?I'd love to get a copy of it and Gundam Wars Mission ZZ,also did you know there's a Gundam Wars 4 & 5,for G Gundam and Gundam Wing respectively.
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:45 am

I got my copy recently from Mandarake. Unfortunately, their site started saying "out of stock" after I ordered mine. :cry: Perhaps they'll restock soon.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

red_rhino

Post by red_rhino » Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:42 am

It's in stock again...
Tachyon wrote:I got my copy recently from Mandarake. Unfortunately, their site started saying "out of stock" after I ordered mine. :cry: Perhaps they'll restock soon.

Xavadis

Post by Xavadis » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:08 am

The Project Z book with the Zplus bust on the cover? Great book. I love a lot of Nagano's designs, but I am glad his design for the ZZ Gundam, while interesting , was not chosen. I'm also glad they didn't go with Kobayashi's body design, but the variants he has made from Akitakas design have been gorgeous.