We havin' fun yet?

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

We havin' fun yet?

Post by Tachyon » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:36 pm

I drove over to Spokane, WA yesterday to pick up the new Exalted book. I had a blast. I met Gabe from Penny Arcade. He did an autographed sketch for a pal in Tennessee. He seemed like a cool guy. Nice to meet people who don't take themselves too seriously. I also grabbed the new Neil Gaiman Sandman comic and an Initial D Eurobeat CD. Like Alice DJ said, "Who needs guitars, anyways?"

Now it's time to see if I can make this old scanner cooperate. The show must go on! Hope all you mecha fans out there are having fun too.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:51 pm

Havin' fun,sure am.I spent the afternoon on my moms' roof repairing and resealing it. :roll: Aggravating,but it still had to be done before winter,next job is trimming tree limbs away from the power lines,if you didn't guess I live in the country.Did you notice that MAHQ has been down most of the weekend,all I get is a DNS error,I actually wondered if they somehow blocked me from the main site.Well,that's about all that's going on here in Scioto county,Ohio,just trying to enjoy some of the last nice days before the weather turns sour.....usually we get a rainy fall,I'm suprised the rain has held off this long,just a matter of time though. :(
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:43 pm

I've had trouble getting into MAHQ also. They'll probably iron it out soon.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:31 am

There was something said a few days ago about their site up-grade plans,Rand called it MAHQ 2.0,that might be why they're down this weekend.
Do you understand?