FSS compared to the Real Robot genre...

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Mr March

Post by Mr March » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 pm

No, I haven't forgotten that aspect of their capabilities. The Mortar Headds can move as fast as their Headd Liner and Fatima pilots, which means one whole order of magnitude faster than any normal human. That's one of the major reasons I'm having difficulty finding any kind of competition for the MH within the genre.

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:34 pm

for now. Nagano has yet to take his tale to its (il)logical conclusion. And we have yet to see how powerful the M.M.T's of Taika are...(though I highly doubt if destroying the universe is going to be a part of their abilities.
Actually, I wouldn't put it beyond them... they are meant to carry URI and Kallen (iirc..)

ChangeFavic

At least

Post by ChangeFavic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:26 pm

At least, it was for the anime Real Robot mecha gerne that they did like two of the anime series such as Gundam's and Zoids both of them favorite anime Real Robot mecha; never get the time to watch other anime Real Robot. I heard about Macross.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Poseidal wrote: Actually, I wouldn't put it beyond them... they are meant to carry URI and Kallen (iirc..)
Hey, I'm not ruling anything out completely. We know that at some point, the conflict escalates beyond a war of galactic domination to a war of dimensional domination between the gods, so mecha designed to augment the power of gods..(which I suspect what an M.M.T. does) would be scary indeed.
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: At least

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm

ChangeFavic wrote:At least, it was for the anime Real Robot mecha gerne that they did like two of the anime series such as Gundam's and Zoids both of them favorite anime Real Robot mecha; never get the time to watch other anime Real Robot. I heard about Macross.
My god.....you haven't seen Macross!!!

Your mission...if you choose to accept it..(and you better) is to immediately go out and find DVD's of the Macross tv series and Macross Plus. If you can find it, also get Macross: Do you remember love. (I wouldn't hold my breath though)

A person absolutely cannot call themself a mecha fan if they have not yet seen Macross in some form or another.
Shinei!