Happy 4th everyone.

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Happy 4th everyone.

Post by kosh » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:40 pm

Just wanted to take a moment and say "Happy 4th" to everyone.Hope y'all have a fun and safe weekend and enjoy the long weekend.(P.S.:If you don't live in the U.S.,have a great weekend anyway. :D )
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:19 pm

Happy 4th of July, everyone. My family has been invited to see the fireworks from a boat out on Lake Coeur d'Alene. My son is also celebrating his first birthday this weekend.

Maybe I'll be able to sneak away from the merry-making long enough to code some pages... :)
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:10 am

Happy birthday to your son from me Tachyon,first birthdays are great,but they're more for the parents and family than for the child :) .As far as sneaking away,well that works so long as you don't get caught. :wink: Plan on going to the little fireworks display they have here on the river,wanted to go up to Columbus for Red,White and Boom,but with holiday traffic and all I elected to stay home this year(must be getting old. :D )Well till next time,y'all take care and have a great time.
Do you understand?

Altron

Post by Altron » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:47 pm

hey all. I'm celebrating the 4th this year, but not on the Washington Mall. The main reason being, its deluging outside.

Anyway, Tach, where'd all the updates go?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:06 pm

The updates are slow because I'm selling my house, writing a database system I promised someone, my computer is set up in a relative's house across town, I was forced to pack away all my 5 Star Stories and Super Robot Wars reference materials, I'm working [more than] full-time and there is no place I can put my scanner so it's in a box in storage.

I need to dig myself out of this mess before I can get back to having a normal life.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:28 pm

Dude, no rush.

I know how it is, I am about 2 years behind on several projects because I ended up moving twice in 2 years. It takes a while to get stable and back into a routine after such a big life change. Just be sure to drop us a line every once in a while so we know yer still around and about :)
Shinei!