Various and Sundry

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Various and Sundry

Post by Tachyon » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:08 pm

My computer repair is looking like it will take a week longer than I expected. The guy at my office has been swamped with other work.

Zeorymer episodes 3 & 4 will arrive tomorrow or Monday. CD Universe has confirmed the shipment. That means the information in the Zeorymer section of this site will be improved.

I finished sifting through my back issues of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby for Gundam Sentinel images. Sometimes I wish I could hire an intern to help me organize all the mecha resources I have. :) I found what looks like new line art for the S Gundam and Ex-S Gundam. I also found some great line art for Hathaway's Flash. Together with the color images of the same side story from MS Illustrated 2003, I think I can add a new section to the Gundam page here.

That's what's happening here in Idaho. What's new with you guys?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:25 pm

Not much new here in southern Ohio.The "Dog Days" of August have set in and it's been HHH(Hazy,Hot and Humid).Gotta go cut about an acre of lawn now,I'll let you know if I survive it. :)
Do you understand?

kosh

Little known Gundams

Post by kosh » Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:32 am

Hey Tachyon check out this web page I found.I believe you'll be as impressed with it as I was,considering you seem as interested in the lesser known Gundam as I am.

HTTP//quasar2.tripod.co.jp/PZJC.htm
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:55 pm

This is incredible! Thank you so much. These images are great. How did you find this?

kosh

Little known Gundams

Post by kosh » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:55 pm

It was ridiculously simple,I just went to Google and made a normal search for "Epsy Gundam".I love doing searches and I will just take the name of a gundam with no image,usually from the lists at MAHQ,and search 8 or 10 different engines for images.Have to say though this one took my breath away,they're from Gundam Wars Project Z and this is the first line art I've ever found of these units.If I find more I'll send the URL to you,I'm always looking.
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:20 am

Thanks! That'd be cool.