New Transformers Movie

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Transformers Movie

Post by Tachyon » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:00 pm

I saw the new Transformers movie last night. It was great! Lots of fun to watch.

The only thing that seemed odd to me was how complex the transformations were. It seemed they wanted to show off their CG wizardry rather than go for more plausible designs. I still like anime transforming mecha best.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:09 am

I saw it with Greboguru this morning. I loved it too, and I'm not really a Transformers fan.

I did have some gripes about it, though. Mostly the CG models were too complicated and dark. I found them really distracting. The unending product placements were annoying.

I really loved Frenzy! (the boombox) He kicked A&$, and he was good comic relief too.

I won't go into any more detail at this time because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:49 am

saw it last week on a gala premier, basically a very fun movie to watch.

lots of comedy, lots of action n explosion... the kinda stuff u'd expect from Bay.

story wise is very straightforward. quite a bit of problems with the story flow, some missing / open ended plots. I dunno why he wanted to add so much time for the decoding team - totally not necessary. too much time on humans, too little time on transformers (which is what the movie is supposed to be about), and even less time for decepticons.

overall, the movie's not too bad. and i didn't spend a cent so I'd give it another plus point xD
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)