Hello From Lakeside, MT

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello From Lakeside, MT

Post by Tachyon » Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:52 am

It's been a little quiet around here lately. Hopefully everyone's keeping busy pursuing their hobbies.

Has anyone seen any good mecha anime lately? I haven't had access to much new animation for a while.

I'm working this weekend on the Gundam Sentinel Z plus images. The BN, B and AIB should be up soon. Only a few images for them but it's nice to be thorough. The D variant will follow soon after.

If anyone comes across a good Japanese to English translator let me know. I feel like Gears Online is being held back by a lack of good translated text.

Is anyone getting out to anime conventions? Even small ones? I'd like to hear more about those. Also, if you're open to the idea, mail you a few flyers to pin up there. It would be nice to see some new people around here.

Well, stay active and let us hear what you're up to.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Hello back at ya from Portsmouth,Ohio

Post by kosh » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:22 am

Not much been going on here in the Midwest,spring is starting to come in and that means........rain and lots of it. :cry: I'm a sunshine addict and the rainy weather just shoots my mood to pieces.Haven't had a lot of time to do much except work the past week,I did something I swore I would never do,I put my name into consideration for a salaried managers position at work,I guess after eight years of being a TSR I've gone a little crazy. :twisted:

I'm looking forward to seeing the Z Plus images,you have a knack for finding the images no one else has.I found a model website a while back that has some very good custom Z Plus designs,I'll post a link to it when I find the book mark,my favorites folder is about three to four hundred book marks long. :?

Haven't seen any new mecha anime for a while,although I did enjoy Witch Hunter Robin on CN.No mecha and not a lot of action but good drama and a great air of mystery/erieness about it.

Well that's about it for now,ya'll take care out there and ware the phone when it rings........it might be me on the other end. :D (Profesional solicitors humor)
Do you understand?

khalahaley

Post by khalahaley » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:40 pm

Meh, schoolwork is killing me. Anyway, the only anime I've seen recently is F91(again), Full Metal Alchemist. There arent much stuff going in where I live(middle of nowhere in Canada), and the people here are boring too. Meh.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:50 pm

When I was in Coeur d'Alene, ID the local rental store got in a good supply of anime but they weren't very good at getting every installment of OAV series. Still, there was enough to keep one entertained.

Lakeside, MT and nearby Kalispell have nothing. I'm going to keep up ordering the Dunbine DVD's as they come out in the U.S. I'll be right on top of Z Gundam when its first DVD comes out here.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:05 pm

Well, here in Washington D.C., I'm pretty lucky. I'm in one of those spots, where I can choose to go to several different book stores for Anime and Manga.

Lately, I've been buying Gundam The Origin manga from Capital Centre Blvd. I plan on buying out their stock of Naruto, Gundam, and .Hack. I just need more moolah.

p.s. IM FINALLY BACK!