What's Good These Days?

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

What's Good These Days?

Post by Tachyon » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:54 am

I've been talking about the mecha anime I've been watching lately. What has everyone else been watching? Anything good?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:51 am

I just finished watching Shin Getter Robo:Armaggedon , killer old school Getter action . I also need to find time to watch SDC:Southern Cross , the non-Robotech version and Orguss 2 .
Do you understand?

Giant Satan Robo

Post by Giant Satan Robo » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:52 am

I just finished the SRW OG OVA, and I'm finally getting around to watching GaoGaiGar. So far it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, period.

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:26 pm

Eureka Seven is phenomenal. Easily the best show of 2005 and into 2006. It's got it all - great characters, an intriguing world, and best of all KILLER MECHA.

The show is in its final 8 episodes in Japan. You can get the fansubbed eps from Nanashi Fansubs. I can't recommend this show highly enough.

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:29 pm

GSR:

There's no arguing with your assessment of GaoGaiGar. The show just ROCKS. And GaoGaiGar Final is the perfect climax to a truly amazing show.

Right now, I hope they continue to release GaoGaiGar Final: Grand Glorious Gathering. It expands on Final, and establishes links between GaoGaiGar and BetterMan.

NycRayJai

Post by NycRayJai » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 am

hey, i cant seem to find complete torrents of Eureka Seven... :(
anyway, has anyone seen the NEW Getter robo? i want to discuss the ending, cuz im so lost...
as for what i've been watching, MS Igloo episode 2.

Newton

Post by Newton » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:44 am

You won't find complete torrents of Eureka 7. The show's not over yet. Nanashi has two batches up: Episodes 1-13, and Episodes 14-26. It's up to episode 42 in Japan; 43 airs this Sunday.

Oh, and the DVD boxset is available for pre-order now. But try before you buy, I always say...!

2000YearsOldMan

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:00 pm

I have not watch any mecha animes lightly, the Gunbuster two was only new mecha anime I watched half year ago.
I just heard the gainex will finish this ove by this year.
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com

NycRayJai

Post by NycRayJai » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:29 pm

if u bored, watch futurama, lol i just found out the company i worked for authored the DVD and i'm gonna bring it home tonight to watch it. i miss futurama...