Hey there and hello.

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

iniaes

Hey there and hello.

Post by iniaes » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:40 pm

Completely new to this forum, my first post. I first got into mecha when I saw ,my first episode of Gundam Wing, and the obsession only grew. Now I am looking at starting my own site, and log my progress as a mecha artist. Keep you eyes on this rising star ppl, going to put up the link soon and my first pic should be up in a few days, keep em peeled. The main reason for this post is to give me an incentive to actually get it started.
Last edited by iniaes on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iniaes

That didn't take long.

Post by iniaes » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:15 pm

Got a site to fill up now, all I need is material, shouldn't take long, :? lol anyway it is completely empty so its not worth visiting at the moment, so I really don't know why I am bothering to put it here:-

http://www.freewebs.com/mecha_skunk_works/

When I get some stuff on there you will be the first to know. toodles.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:26 pm

It's a nice design. Can't wait to see some content.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

iniaes

Oh boy

Post by iniaes » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:34 pm

I really put myself in the deep end. I started with a head for a fss style mecha, and it was fine till I got into a 3/4 left view, so I moved on and kept on coming to this problem wiith the whole anatomy, so, I am going back to my manga basics. I will be charging through HB pencils tomorrow re establishing my foundation skills and trying to get something siteworthy, should be fun, just going to mess around with manga characters, expressions, perspective and rotating views of characters and very basic block figures, probably put some on the site to to give you all an idea of my limited skills, should be a laugh. Check back tomorrow evening GMT to see if I manage it, lol.

iniaes

Art on site.

Post by iniaes » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:54 pm

I have put on some essential basics on the site, just a couple face study pictures for the basics section.

iniaes

Breaking my stride

Post by iniaes » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:35 pm

Typical of my luck, I got started today on Boris and different perspectives when, mother dearest insisted I helped her dig up all the garden for her, well got half of it done today, got the rest to do tomorrow and my room. But I will get the page finised by the middle of tuesday, hopefully.

iniaes

Update

Post by iniaes » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:08 am

Added a little more artwork aswell as some hand Japanese and an advice page fo noobies. Check it out, ooh, and i have my own forum and guest book for you to let me know what you think. And i changed the layout of the site aswell.

iniaes

all change!

Post by iniaes » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:27 pm

i have decided to change the site to a manga site to give me a bit more elbow room to play with. Got loads to do before it is ready for release. Also changed the adress, waiting for verification though, check l8r for more details.

iniaes

yay

Post by iniaes » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:27 pm

got a little bit of content on the site now, not much but i think it warrants trying to get you ppll to come have a gander, check it out

http://www.freewebs.com/manga_centre

iniaes

http://www.freewebs.com/manga_centre

Post by iniaes » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:55 pm

Finally got a pic on the site, check the Manga/Anme section for my first piece, Good Morning