Dharga-Zatwa and Zidharta Collab CG colors

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

VulnePro

Dharga-Zatwa and Zidharta Collab CG colors

Post by VulnePro » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:10 am

Howdy folks. I thought I'd drop in and post two CG color collabs I did with Genocidalpenguin, His Dharga-Zatwa and Zidharta machines. GP had posted a link to the Zidharta color in a posting earlier but I'm going to re-post it here in the message box for folks to peep outright. I have a blast coloring these, especially with the weathering and such, so expect to see more collabs in the future, you can count on it. For now I hope you folks enjoy the work, GPs mechs are undeniably fab. Cheers.

Linework and designs (plus lion symbol and eye graphic on Dharga): Genocidalpenguin

CG colors: Me

2000YearsOldMan

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:54 pm

really nice color you add on there.
I like it.
keep it up.
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com

Newton

Post by Newton » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:14 pm

VulnePro:

I visited your DeviantArt site, and have been drooling over your color work with GenocidalPenguin's art.

You've got some serious moves with CG coloring, and a fantastic eye for detail.

I'd love to see what you do with some of my work. Please let me know if you'd like to try a collaboration.

-Newton Ewell

Engage

Post by Engage » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:53 am

Wow! The Zatwa looks awesome! I really like the orange eye, it makes it stand out a whole lot more. Excellent job.

Vega Vaikyuko

Post by Vega Vaikyuko » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 pm

Both of these were very good designs and seeing them in color only adds to the excellency. I prefer the D-Z over the Zidharta, myself. :P

mobilesuitgio

Post by mobilesuitgio » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:16 am

nice designs and render :) i've seen you 2 guys already on da. awesome work man! ;)

Knolly

Post by Knolly » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:32 am

Just love these two. The design and the coloring on both of them are incredible. Not much else to say.