Freedom...

Photos and talk about mecha modelling

Moderator: kosh

fulcy

Post by fulcy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:28 pm

Makes me forget for a second how craptacular Seed is...

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:58 pm

Thats a very nice piece of work :shock:

BTW what is so bad about the series? Cant say I have ever seen it but no-too many people seem to like it?

Hey Fulcy? how did you come by the name?

fulcy

Post by fulcy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:18 pm

SteamTrooper wrote:Thats a very nice piece of work :shock:

BTW what is so bad about the series? Cant say I have ever seen it but no-too many people seem to like it?

Hey Fulcy? how did you come by the name?
The series just never really impressed me - I watched a few episodes, was impressed how formulaic it was (note: sarcasm! ), and wondered to myself why they didn't take the money and effort that was put into Seed, and put it into something else - oh, I don't know, maybe animating Sentinel?

Screen name - long story short - Fulcrum was my quake nickname. Once online chatting became popular, Fuclrum kinda morphed into fulcy...

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:04 pm

Mmh this shows a gundam with a descent paint sheme look good.
It looks like a lot of people don't like this freedom gundam, well the design is not so bad IMO, except the abdominal part which can't really move.

Is it only a custom paint sheme or is there some converted parts as well ?

ghostfox

i own the kit my self nice gundam......

Post by ghostfox » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:55 am

i own the kit the 1/100 scale kit and i like it now i cant understand why no likes this gundam to me its a updated ver of the zero more sharp looking but alll in all nice i never cared to much for the story line. To me its all about the mecha and the freedom is a nice one so ya tlak to me more about this if u wish.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:55 am

Falk wrote: Is it only a custom paint sheme or is there some converted parts as well ?
Not only a custom paint scheme, but also ALOOOT of detail up. The original look is so.... unoriginal and boring.. esp the torso area.

and ghostfox, yeah, its a remake of the Wing and X Gundam, kinda like a kitbash :roll: Guess its not only the storyline's thats running out of ideas...
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

NiTRO493

Post by NiTRO493 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:54 am

Seed sucks but it doesnt mean the mechanics suck. Bee-Craft did some stuff for it. The Astrays are awesome. And Freedom Gundam is one of my favorite Gundams despite my hatred for Seed. Seed sucks.

However, Seed Destiny actually impresses me. ALOT. :D

Falk

Post by Falk » Sat May 07, 2005 2:22 pm

Not as good as the one at the top of the page, but nice anyway, a converted Ex-S with a B&W paintsheme, and some more "squarred" parts than usually.

http://desertfox2001.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ ... ew/exs.htm

Darc_Serpent

Post by Darc_Serpent » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:39 am

omg i love the ex-s it's so kool :D

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:22 am

Looks like you took the Freedom and gave it Nu Gundam's color scheme. Very spiffy.