MG Model Kits

Photos and talk about mecha modelling

Moderator: kosh

fulcy

MG Model Kits

Post by fulcy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:03 pm

Yes, here we go again. Selling off alot of my unbuilt or partially built kits, to make room for, well, nothing really. Realizing I won't get to many of this until a good few years down the road, if ever, so might as well let other people enjoy them. All prices are what they are about what they are listed on HLJ for, and do not include shipping - which is $5 anywhere in the US. I prefer paypal, but also accept Postal Money Orders. On with the sale!

1/100 Master Grade Gundam GP01 - $20
One foot was started, otherwise all parts are still in their plastic bags and present

1/100 Master Grade MS-14S Gelgoog - $30
Complete, unbuilt, all parts present in box

1/100 Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam Ver 1.5 - SOLD
Complete, unbuilt, all parts present in box - no one has wanted this in the past, that's why it's so cheap

1/100 Master Grade MSN-00100 Hyakushiki - SOLD
Got through step one, and then stopped building it - all parts are still in their plastic bags and present

1/100 Master Grade RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. Ka - $30

1/100 Master Grade RX-78-4 Gundam - $30

1/100 Master Grade RMS-106 Hi-Zack - $30

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:55 pm

Very Tempted - problem is Im in the UK and dont know how the packaging costs would work out? I`d obviously buy a few of them so a bulk order would make it slightly better.

fulcy

Post by fulcy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:37 pm

SteamTrooper wrote:Very Tempted - problem is Im in the UK and dont know how the packaging costs would work out? I`d obviously buy a few of them so a bulk order would make it slightly better.
PM Sent!