Quovadis merch? looking for A5S-2M tank kit

The hardsuits of Bubblegum Crisis, landmates of Appleseed, etc.

Moderator: kosh

sledgeviper

Quovadis merch? looking for A5S-2M tank kit

Post by sledgeviper » Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am

Hello all, I've recently been bit by the Quovadis bug, and I've been looking around for the A5S-2M tank as a kit. I've heard rumor that it might exist as a convention kit, and I wanted to find more info on cause I can't for the life of me find any info.

I have 2 original kits, the GX and the Fidelis and on recast of the Phaeron... I find it absolutely baffling that they only made 3 kits of this story... If this Tank doesn't exist as a kit, omg... someone pllllllllleeeaaase make a GK of it XD.

I recently got the game for my computer, but have yet to try it out. I know about some other scattered Merch, like Audio-Books/CD's, an Art-book, the games, and the Game strategy guide, as well as the fan-recorded cut-scene from the games on youtube.

Thanks for the info!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quovadis merch? looking for A5S-2M tank kit

Post by Tachyon » Mon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I wish I could help you more. Quovadis has always been a mystery for me. I wish I could at least get an art book for it.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

levrin

Post by levrin » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Unfortunately, Wave got this far in making a kit and then apparently canceled it: http://meshitaki.com/o_hobby.htm

sledgeviper

Post by sledgeviper » Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

levrin wrote:Unfortunately, Wave got this far in making a kit and then apparently canceled it: http://meshitaki.com/o_hobby.htm

~OOOOoooooohhhhhhhhh..... That's perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty... *shakes head in disillusionment*... T_T... I'm absolutely speechless. These designs are anything BUT a flop, as far as I'm concerned Wave screwed up royally by not making a kit, I'd pay several hundred bucks for this fella, even for a recast... Shoot people do that with FSS kits... Still, I'm glad we at least get to see a picture of the prototype.

That site that hosts that pic has quite abit of info on this "series", from products, to game analysis... Score! Even though the auto-translate works here and there, it's still valuable to me, so thank you very much Levrin!... Wow, looks like the moderator for this site has really done their homework... Time to learn Japanese XD

I also can't find any Lineart for Quovadis 2 Mecha, aside from the fan-recorded cutscenes from the games on youtube. But, the downside is that I get no No name, no back and front views... I doubt there's an art-book for Quovadis 2, but I know one does exist for Quovadis 1.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon May 20, 2013 10:57 pm

That's too bad. I remember Quovadis has some nice designs.
Shinei!