Hi there!

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

Engage

Hi there!

Post by Engage » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:55 pm

Hello all! As you can see I'm new here and, by stumbling onto Gears I have been able to broaden my knowledge of FSS (of which I am a fan of) and Sentinel (I am a fan of that also). But what I want to know is how many of you are SF3D/Ma.K fans.

If you don't know what SF3D is click the link for info.
Roboterkampf

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:26 pm

Hello! Welcome to Gears Online.

I may have seen some of those pieces in old Hobby Japan Magazines.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

kosh

Post by kosh » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:22 pm

Welcome aboard Engage . I to am a major fan of Gundam Sentinel and I've learned alot about FSS aswell . I have to admit I don't know alot about SF3D or GearKrieg , as I've seen it called aswell , but the power armor designs are great , very realistic in feel . If you can contribute info about SF3D or anything else that you think we'll enjoy , please , by all means , go right ahead , I think I can safely say that everyone here loves new information of all kinds .
Do you understand?

Newton

Post by Newton » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:33 pm

Engage:

First, welcome to the Gears site! I hope you have tons of fun. Second, thank you for the SF3D website. It's cool to have the whole listing of mecha with illustrations available.

Finally, if you're in a buying mood, there's an SF3D book available at HobbyLink Japan. It's a comprehensive summary of all the mech designs from Ma.K, including (I believe) the unpublished ones.

Have Fun!

-Newt