Desperately seeking something rare.

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

Mechanical Specimen

Desperately seeking something rare.

Post by Mechanical Specimen » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:01 pm

Hopefuly,I do hope someone on this board has watch I'm looking for.

Currently,I am looking for screenshots,artwork,cells,etc for 3 very very rare mecha OAVs from the 80s.

These shows are,as followed...

Mayako Gaiden Le-Deus
Hagane no Oni
Relic Armor Legaciam

If anyone has even information about any of such shows,I would be most so delighted!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:55 pm

I've heard of Relic Armor Legaciam. I can't recall where, though. I'll have to see if I can find anything among my books at home.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Grebo Guru

Re: Desperately seeking something rare.

Post by Grebo Guru » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:38 pm

Ive seen all three of them. Le Deus and Legaciam were pretty weak... they were released as part of the same "series" of mecha OVAs as Dragon's Heaven and Dangaioh (the only one that went anywhere).

I have an artbook for Legaciam, and for Le Deus as well I believe.

I looooved Hagane No Oni (Demon of Steel), it was an early Masami Ohbari project. I have no book for it, but one of my early issues of B-Club has art from it.

Here's the problem: These books are all currently in my parents' attic in Connecticut, while Im in California. But, the next time I go back I'll try to dig them up.
Mechanical Specimen wrote:Hopefuly,I do hope someone on this board has watch I'm looking for.

Currently,I am looking for screenshots,artwork,cells,etc for 3 very very rare mecha OAVs from the 80s.

These shows are,as followed...

Mayako Gaiden Le-Deus
Hagane no Oni
Relic Armor Legaciam

If anyone has even information about any of such shows,I would be most so delighted!

Mechanical Specimen

Post by Mechanical Specimen » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:00 pm

:shock: Oh my Lord...Sir....I would most gladly buy such books from you if you're willing to sell...You are a blessing...::bows before feet.:: Well if you're not willing to sell....then gracious scans would be very nice.I do own Le-Deus(fansub) and Hagane No Oni....but yet to see Legaciam(though I do know Hiroyuki Kitazume and Hidetoshi Ohmori did the design work.) Any artwork from those shows would so wonderfuly accepted!

:D