Ghost in the shell 2 : Innocence

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Ghost in the shell 2 : Innocence

Post by kosh » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:41 am

Just got done watching Ghost in the shell 2 and all I can say is WOW . The concepts behind this manga and movies are thought provoking and raise moral questions and quanderies that are very relivant to todays world , in the mangas and movies computer technology and the " net " are part of every minute of everyones lives , to the point that some are completely lost in the net ( the ghosts as they're called ) and people have no room for simple pleasures or philosophical thought . Makes you stop and think about the direction we humans are going .
Do you understand?

ghostfox

Re: Ghost in the shell 2 : Innocence

Post by ghostfox » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:42 am

kosh wrote:Just got done watching Ghost in the shell 2 and all I can say is WOW . The concepts behind this manga and movies are thought provoking and raise moral questions and quanderies that are very relivant to todays world , in the mangas and movies computer technology and the " net " are part of every minute of everyones lives , to the point that some are completely lost in the net ( the ghosts as they're called ) and people have no room for simple pleasures or philosophical thought . Makes you stop and think about the direction we humans are going .
as u say yes i do the moive is great and well done i now have vol 4 and watched it and it was good cant wait for vol 5