GASARAKI

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

FSS is totally emo

GASARAKI

Post by FSS is totally emo » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:12 pm

i just started appreciating the mecha from this show, very remniscent of VOTOMS, eh? does anyone know what the difference between the RAiden and the Shinden armor is? they seem really similar

Grebo Guru

Re: GASARAKI

Post by Grebo Guru » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:32 pm

FSS is totally emo wrote:i just started appreciating the mecha from this show, very remniscent of VOTOMS, eh? does anyone know what the difference between the RAiden and the Shinden armor is? they seem really similar
Well, the fact that it seems similar to VOTOMS is because it was written by the same guy.

As for the difference between the Raiden and the Shinden is, I believe, that the Shinden is an upgrade of the Raiden. (Or is it the other way around?)

Grebo

ghostfox

Re: GASARAKI

Post by ghostfox » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:19 am

FSS is totally emo wrote:i just started appreciating the mecha from this show, very remniscent of VOTOMS, eh? does anyone know what the difference between the RAiden and the Shinden armor is? they seem really similar

well i wouldnt know i havent see the hole show olny half of it...

Mave

Post by Mave » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:54 am

The Shinden (the blue one with a more rounded look) is in fact an upgrade. It sports larger batteries and its active time can be alot longer. It was also tought of as a police/civilian unit, geared towards use in riots and stuff...hmm that may have been a spoiler...oh well :P