Which is Most Powerful Starship ever?

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

Kuruni

Umm...

Post by Kuruni » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:43 am

Getter Emperor...That gigantic Getter ship which fighting Invader in dimension rift in last episode of Getter Robo : Armageddon. In manga, when three of these ships combine in to robot, Getter Empror 1...they crush alien planet that get in their process...
Justice will never lose!

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:12 am

The Boldolza from DYRL? was a pretty powerful ship too, not to mention huge
Dr. Mystico: I'll build a private army of super-apes and take over Cleveland!
Cosgrove: Don't you mean the world?
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:36 pm

Getter Emperor is a good call.

How about the Galaxy Gun from Star Wars: Dark Empire? Damn thing shoots planet-killing missiles through hyperspace...

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:40 pm

Personally I like the mothership from ID4...I know it's not anime related but it is "kewl" non the less. Capable of transporting an entire civilization it's drifting through space killing species after species by stripping entire planets at a time. Not to mention the 80-something city killers attached to the bottom of it, a few million(!) fighters and heavy transports, a billion or so foot soldiers - I would have to say...eeeexcellent :twisted:

PS. Do you really think a "cableguy" from MIT could bring it down with his Apple Powerbook?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Me either!

Shadowbrooke

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:38 pm

God that movie sucked... Roland Emmerich must die.

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:23 pm

He he he, you are right about the movie! Here you have an alien civilization millenia ahead of ours, technology so much more advance than ours that for all we know they use black magic! But wait, all is not lost cause here come Jeff Goldblom's character and his Apple Powerbook - forty two minutes later he has designed a virus, in binary code of course, that will infiltrate and destroy the alien organic computer's AI over a mid -90's cellphone modem... :shock:

Yep, you sure are right about the movie :roll:

Shadowbrooke

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:08 pm

Hey, what about Unicron? (The planet-size Transformer from the movie.) Or does he even count?

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:51 am

My favorite?

The Jagdt Macross from the Fun-Bolt site. That's one bad-ass mech.

-Newt

Giant Satan Robo

Post by Giant Satan Robo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:51 am

That's exactly what I was going to say, but you beat me to it. Barring that, I'll have to say the Arcadia because it has the very special ability to never lose, ever.

ghostfox

Post by ghostfox » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:17 am

Tachyon wrote:Star Cruiser Yamato is indeed a worthy ship and I confess a sentimental attachment from watching it on TV in my younger days. When I started into this thread I thought for a moment and decided if the Eltrium or Macross met it in space for a showdown, as much as I like the Yamato, it would probably lose the fight.
i would say the macross i mean i saw the weapon load out for that thing and WHOA!! what about and ship form the gundam shows? note i am not a fan of the story just the mecha...

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:22 am

Grebo Guru wrote:Hey, what about Unicron? (The planet-size Transformer from the movie.) Or does he even count?
Does he really count as a spaceship? I mean after all he has a personality, of sorts. :D and no one needs to "Pilot" him.

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:31 am

Good point. I retract my suggestion for Unicron.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:28 pm

Hey, Unicron made a return in the latest Transformers series on the Cartoon Network. unlike many of the other Transformers variations, this one is actually pretty good (its made by the Japanese and you can tell) with an ongoing plot of one mad Quintison trying to resurrect Unicron. Check it out if you get the opportunity.
Shinei!

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:56 pm

Yes, "Transformers: Energon" (or "Transformers: Super Link" in Japan). It has nice CG mecha graphics and many interesting story details. It is a sequel series to "Transformers: Armada" (or "Transformers: Micron Legend" in Japan), which was awful. However, Energon does have a lot of cool elements... and the toys are really great too!

klingon

Post by klingon » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:56 am

How about Sol Bianca? Is the monolith from 2001 a ship?I suppose V'ger was a ship.That whale probe was a badass.Are you talking capability or firepower?