Mospeada - Some Images

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Post by kosh » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:00 pm

Nice looking images Tachyon. I always liked the Tread, it's just so powerful looking, especially in "Battroid Mode".Are those going into the new section?
Do you understand?

Newton

Post by Newton » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:38 pm

Tachyon:

Wonderful images. They're by Model-Box-Art-Dude (whose real name escapes me right now), aren't they?

One request - would you please scan the Legioss and Tread in "centaur mode"? It's the full page piece in the Artmic Design book. If they'd used that in the series, I do believe the Invid war would've ended much sooner...^_^

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I scanned those 17 images to meet a request of Chris at MAHQ. I was under no obligation but sometimes it's nice to do things for other mecha Web sites. Chris is now requesting Inbit/Invid images but I'm going to focus on Gears Online projects for now.

In the future I'd like to do a Mospeada section for Gears Online but I've already agreed to work on Orguss and Gall Force.

There's a black and white image of the Legioss/Tread combination in the Artmic Design Works book. I'd like to get a color image to scan but black and white is all I've got. If anyone can help me find additional Mospeada images I'd appreciate it. There must be an art book somewhere but I've never seen it. I only have the Artmic Entertainment Bible #1 and the Design Works book.

I can't turn down a request from Newton but I'd like a little time to finish off the line art images for the secret project.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:33 pm

wow... mospeada is one of my fav :!:

Some images, but i dont know the source.

Combined
Armored Tread (?!)

I think these are fan made, there are definitely more but i cant find them at the moment >_<"
Image Image Image

Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:15 pm

Very cool images! Thanks!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Sign of Haro

Post by Sign of Haro » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:04 am

Awesome Mospeada stuff. :D

I preferred the Inbit machines over the Mars Forces, but I really dig the Legioss as well ^^

CAIN MKII

Post by CAIN MKII » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 am

Beautyfull mospeada art gallery! :D