Samurai 7's Nobuseri

Other mecha manga, shows, OAV's & movies

Moderator: kosh

ragnarokk1977

Samurai 7's Nobuseri

Post by ragnarokk1977 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:56 am

Good day everyone!

Does anyone have any good shots of the Nobuseri?

Thanks! :D

Newton

Post by Newton » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:19 pm

Please refresh my memory:

Nobuseri are the little cylindrical suits, aren't they? I remember the big mecha are samurai, and I can't remember what the little Baund-Doc looking mecha were.

ragnarokk1977

Post by ragnarokk1977 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:06 pm

Newton wrote:Please refresh my memory:

Nobuseri are the little cylindrical suits, aren't they? I remember the big mecha are samurai, and I can't remember what the little Baund-Doc looking mecha were.
I believe the samurais themselves are the Nobuseri after they "upgraded" themselves.

As for the Baund-Doc-ish mecha, I'm afraid I can't remember what they are are really. Sorry. :)

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:35 pm

Which ones do you want pictures of?

ragnarokk1977

Post by ragnarokk1977 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:37 pm

My apologies but I think I also got myself confused. We are talking abou them big mechas right? If yes, the samurais who upgraded themselves please. :)

I have some images from the official website and here. But its barely enough to get something started. Even the Gonzo site is of no help. :(

Newton

Post by Newton » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:47 pm

Yes, we're talking about the big mechs. Let me see what I can do to help you out... I went on a Samurai 7 freakout, and scored a couple of books. I've got schoolwork today, but I'll try to get some pics scanned for you today.

Email me at dreampilot@comcast.net so I can send them to you.

-Newton Ewell

ragnarokk1977

Post by ragnarokk1977 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:23 pm

Newton wrote:Yes, we're talking about the big mechs. Let me see what I can do to help you out... I went on a Samurai 7 freakout, and scored a couple of books. I've got schoolwork today, but I'll try to get some pics scanned for you today.

Email me at dreampilot@comcast.net so I can send them to you.

-Newton Ewell
Sent ya an email!

Thanks! :)