Battle of the God like Mecha

Mazinger, Raideen, Getter Robo and so many others

Moderator: kosh

Which of these high powered,almost God like mecha would become victorious if they were to engage in combat?

Ideon
57%
Zeorymer
3%
Rahxephon
7%
Rayearth
No votes
Evangelion Unit-01
17%
Dangaioh
7%
Genetic Gaogaigar (Final Fusion)
10%

Total votes: 30

Mechanical Specimen

Battle of the God like Mecha

Post by Mechanical Specimen » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:20 pm

Emerging onto the battlefeild is a group of tremendously powerful almost God like machines,whose power can be felt by merely glancing at them.They are all equaly powerful,but one most win and stand as the victor...

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:01 pm

Gosh, that's a tough one. Zeorymer, Rahxephon, Dangaioh, and Genetic Gaogaigar seem like the toughest to me. It's hard for me to pick an easy victor among those 4. I chose the Zeorymer because of its offensive abilities (plus I don't know the Dangaioh and Gaogaigar too well).
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

khalahaley

Post by khalahaley » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:06 pm

I chose RahXephon, my most fave super robot ever!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:46 pm

You've forgotten the two most powerful;

GUNBUSTER (ridiculously powerful)

and

Getter Robo (chops planets in half with its blade!)

both of those would absolutely squish anything else on that list (well, not sure about Raxephon. Haven't seen it yet but planning to fix that oversight soon)

My fav is Dangaioh though, so thats who I voted for. Out of everyone on the list, I think Dangaioh is the most powerful and most versatile (still, not sure about Raxephon) .

The Jagd Mirage from FSS should probably go on that list as well, but again, its not really fair, since the Jagd can blow up planets with its main cannons...
Shinei!

kosh

Post by kosh » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:42 am

I gotta go with Ideon,the others are powerful to be sure but the Ideon destroyed the entire galaxy,or was it the universe,at the end of its series.That right there says winner to me.
Do you understand?

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:13 pm

The obvious winner is EVA-01.

Why?

Because it has an Absolute Terror Field. And nothing, not nothing, can penetrate an AT field... except another AT Field. And none of the other super-robots have such a thing. So, none of the other robots would be able to damage the EVA-01, and from there on out its all pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:07 am

Grebo Guru wrote:Because it has an Absolute Terror Field. And nothing, not nothing, can penetrate an AT field... except another AT Field. And none of the other super-robots have such a thing. So, none of the other robots would be able to damage the EVA-01, and from there on out its all pretty much a foregone conclusion.
...And put a bratty german redhead in the pilot's seat and you've got yourself 9 1/2 minutes of pure destructive mayhem.
Asuka paraphrased wrote:I've got 12000 fortified armor plates, and my AT field and my momma's watching over me! I can't be defeated!"

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:09 am

Now that I think about it, RahXephon's sub-quantum song or the Gunbuster's jupiter bomb might give the EVA a serious headache.

Kuruni

AT...

Post by Kuruni » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:06 am

Wait...isn't they use positron sniper rifle to penerate Angel Ramiel's AT-field? (He's 5th angel, if my memory is right...The one that look like crystal cube.) And it punch a hole with one shot.(Well, two...but first shot is completely miss...)

From list, I vote for Ideon...but I actually believe most godly-machine is Cybaster with full possesion...
Justice will never lose!

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:01 pm

Ideon's big finale really wins it for me.

Mave

Post by Mave » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:34 pm

Dont wanna rain on peoples parades but this sounds alot like those Star Trek vs. Star Wars-thingies....ie. comparing different idea-universes leads to nothing... :roll:

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:36 am

Of course it does not lead to anything, but it's fun and whith that in mind I say Bit Cloud and his Liger would beat all you guys dads...errr...I mean robots!

(And about the terror field, yes they shot through it with a gigantic sniper rifle.)

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:28 am

Zoxesyr wrote:
Grebo Guru wrote:Because it has an Absolute Terror Field. And nothing, not nothing, can penetrate an AT field... except another AT Field. And none of the other super-robots have such a thing. So, none of the other robots would be able to damage the EVA-01, and from there on out its all pretty much a foregone conclusion.
...And put a bratty german redhead in the pilot's seat and you've got yourself 9 1/2 minutes of pure destructive mayhem.
Asuka paraphrased wrote:I've got 12000 fortified armor plates, and my AT field and my momma's watching over me! I can't be defeated!"
Yeah, well with Ideon, it can simply chop the whole freakin' planet in two so who cares if you have an AT field or not. Or worse useing the Ideon gun and vaprorise the planet. Not even an AT field can stop that.

Newton

Post by Newton » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:33 pm

As much as I love Dangaioh, and all the others...

My preliminary vote (yeah, I spent time in Chicago) goes to Ideon. As ugly as it is, that mech has l33t destructo skillz. I'd see it in the final round.

Eva? Well, as has been stated, an AT field can be pierced by a positron rifle blast, so I'd see it being eliminated early in the match. Especially if Zeorymer makes use of the dreaded Mei-Oh attack--dass one strong pimp-hand right dere!

Dangaioh got ripped off in the OVA series. We never did (and probably never will) get to see its full power. Grrrrr.

Genesic GaoGaiGar I'm waiting to see in action. The non-Genesic version is one dangerous piece o' machinery - dimension weapons out the ying-yang, and a powersource that's unbelievably strong. But then there's that unspoken no-kill directive... We'll see what the rest of GGG Final shows us - I may wind up changing my vote.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:40 am

As far as I'm concerned, Eva are on the low end of the scale for Supermecha. I've never seen Ideon or Raxephon (I've only seen the 1st ep of Raxephon) but most of the other mecha on that list would absolutely destroy an Eva unit. Even with its vaunted AT Field. (especially Zeorymer...good god)

I'm surprised there aren't more mecha on that list. How about the likes of Getter Robo or Gravion or Gunbuster....(why do so many Supermecha start with the letters "G" or "D"???)
Shinei!