What's up with Gears Online

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

What's up with Gears Online

Postby Tachyon » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:04 am

For those who are curious, here's the latest on how Gears Online is doing.

November was our best month yet in terms of traffic. The most hits ever and the most unique visitors ever. Gears Online is still growing.

The search engines are still sending traffic our way and the most popular search terms are related to Gundam Sentinel and Gundam Girls with a number of others trailing close behind. A lot of people find the site after searching for "anime girls" so the Girls of Gundam Sentinel page is far more popular than I had predicted.

The Five Star Stories pages get a lot more hits than I had expected and rival the Gundam section in popularity some days. It looks like the search engines are bringing in a good number of FSS fans to the site.

Future projects include establishing a Super Robot Wars section (long overdue), Tyrant Sword of Neofalia, more Five Star Stories (there's a lot of ground to cover) and more Gundam Girls (it's such an easy section to build - no profiles, no research!). There are lots of other series I'd like to cover at Gears Online but I'm not going to commit to anything more at this point. My son is a year and a half old and keeps me quite busy and I'm rebuilding an extensive Web site at work.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.
Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to GEARS News