Zeorymer section is now ready

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zeorymer section is now ready

Post by Tachyon » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:46 am

Thank you for your patience. After an initial delay the Zeorymer section is now online for everyone to see. You should see its link from the main page. Please let me know what you think in the Chatter or Site Feedback areas of this message board.

My computer should get a new video card on Monday. I will then be able to clean up the images in the Gundam - Original In Games section.

Next up will be a section for Gundam Sentinel. I'm going to open the section bit by bit. This will reduce the wait to see the images but will increase the chance of failed links and errors. I will be depending on the online community (that's you guys) to help me spot the problems as they crop up.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:47 pm

Yay! Zeorymer is one of my favorite OVA series of all time! And I looooove the mecha too. So Im thrilled that Gears has a Zeorymer section... but... there doesnt seem to be anything there but a front page with one image. Wazzupwiddat?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:54 pm

Now I'm embarrassed. :oops:
The Zeorymer page should have an image and some text underneath it. The navigation pane for the Zeorymer section is on the upper left side. There should be a red box with "Zeorymer" at the top.

I guess I need to look at changing the layout...
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:11 am

No, now IM embarrassed... I just didnt notice the navigation box on the upper left. Sorry Im such a dope!