Still At Work Scanning

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:53 pm

Cleaned up 20 more Eternal Story line art images. Scanned some more Knight of Gold images for later posting to the FSS pages. I'll grab a few Green Demon images this weekend. I started scanning Cruise Chaser Blassty images last night. I have pages taken from 7 1987 issues of Hobby Japan Magazine plus some scans submitted from a few other issues.

I may have time to scan L-Gaim images before my family returns but I can't commit to that right now. I have a sizable body of L-Gaim material. 5 books devoted to L-Gaim and a number of other books featuring L-Gaim images. As I've said in the past, I know nothing about L-Gaim so the Gears section would be nothing more than an image gallery unless people can help me. We'll see how things shake out.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Jagd Mirage™

Post by Jagd Mirage™ » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Those KOG and Jagd images im looking forward to seeing them..

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Finished scanning the remaining few Jagd Mirage images and Blassty images. Finished clean up for all Eternal Story line art images. Still need to clean up some Eternal Story color images.

Jagd Mirage™

Post by Jagd Mirage™ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:26 pm

where can i get the jagd images?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:37 pm

Finished clean up for all Eternal Story color images. Cleaned up 14 Destruction line art images.

I should have the KoG and Green Demon images cleaned up soon and posted. I'm dragging my feet on the Green Demon images because some translation work is required...

Now, most of you are probably wondering, "Did he scan the important stuff like Catty's album poster or the Solnoid alphabet?" Relax, guys. I covered all the bases with this one. Oh, I scanned some space ships too.

Grebo Guru

Post by Grebo Guru » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:24 am

I really dig the marketing monster that is Super Robot Wars. Frustratingly, I have yet to watch any of the SRW OG animations, and I dont play video games so I'm SOL there... But, I have a lot of SRW books and images and such. The SRW world setting has always made me smirk, though I really know very little about it. Is there a good world introduction anywhere?

Forgive me if I'm asking for things already posted.

Thanks!

Grebo