What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Secret Project Revealed

Post by Tachyon » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:34 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/galvion/

The "secret project" has begun and it's...
Super High Speed Galvion

I'll bet you weren't expecting that one! A little transforming car action from 1984. I only have line art images; nothing in color. I didn't want to put this project off any further because the only Galvion material I had to scan was one little booklet that is deteriorating rapidly. It is more than 20 years old and printed on low quality paper. It is turning gray/brown with age.

I know very little about the show. I'm having trouble finding names for most of the mecha. If anyone can help with information please let me know!

Now that the images are cleaned up there is very little work left to do. I will soon be attacking the 3 books I have with material for Orguss (2 This Is Animation specials and a Studio Nue Entertainment Bible).
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:46 am

The Galvion section is now as complete as I can make it. If anyone can help naming mecha I'd appreciate it.

Comments are welcome. Does anyone think it isn't ready for posting to the public?

kosh

Post by kosh » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:42 pm

I like, I like, I had heard of Galvion but info was very limited. The designs are good, to me, a little remenisent of Southern Cross in style. Looks like you created another good section for GOL, doing them on the rare stuff is the best approach, sets us apart from the rest of the mecha sites. On a parting note, know anything about Dorvack? :D
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:19 pm

know anything about Dorvack?
I've seen some mecha images and read a brief overview of the story but I've never seen any and don't have any books on it.

2000YearsOldMan

Post by 2000YearsOldMan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:05 am

nice.
original gundam series rule.
my site www.ericguoart.com