Affiliated Sites

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Affiliated Sites

Post by Tachyon » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:02 pm

I've added links at the bottom of the main page to the 2 sites that are affiliated with GEARS Online. Knowlton's World and Mech Infinity are both run by mecha fans that have cooperated with this site on certain projects. I look forward to working with these 2 sites on new projects in the future.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:31 pm

Did you see that I posted you up as an affiliate now? Do you have some info that you would like to be described by. I don't want to wrongly introduce you, so if you have any special request, lemme know.

Also! My graphics expert just cranked out a new mini banner, and its 88x31, so use it!

It looks better (if I may say so) that my own primitive attempt at a banner. Whenever you get the oppurtunity, just post'er up there.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:33 am

Ok, I changed the graphic on the main page for Mech Infinity.

My only request at this point would be to put the graphic next to the Gears Online link on your Links page. Just take the graphic you use for Gears Online on the bottom of your main page and use it again for the Gears listing on the Links page. Thanks!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:06 am

I finally got it up there man! Your image under the links section of my page is up, so rejoice, and be thankful, for I am not-so-lazy tonight.